KABOOM Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KABOOM Forums

The KABOOM Alliance forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

farm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

farm Empty
PostSubject: farm   farm Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:04 am

Swags : -26/41, i am interested in turning all his 6 villages into farms, i think at least 4 of them are being farmed atm, but i'm looking for 2 or so people to co-ordinate a hitup on his main village at the above locs.

any takers ?
Back to top Go down

farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: farm   farm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:08 am

ok, i think this guy is going to come over into our new wing, apparently he is away and his sitter won't move him.
Back to top Go down

farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: farm   farm Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 am

on the topic of farms - i do intend to get skype installed i just have work programs at home that have know issues with skype, so i'm not in a hurry atm - i would like to organise a few people (preferably on around the same time) to help attack/cat someone (randomly picked) and turn them into a farm each day or 2 (depending on casualties).
i'm not a warchief, just looking for a couple (3 or 4) people to team up offensively.
Anyone interested send me IGM.

jubu.

P.S. i don't mind if someone says this is a stupid idea .... i just seem to see a lot of defensive calls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: farm   farm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KABOOM Forums :: Public Forum :: General Chat (Public)-
Jump to: